Monday, June 13, 2011

Hegehog Themed Baby Shower Gift

I've outdone myself! My first baby gift basket was cute, but this one is to die for!



It all started with finding this adorable wooden hedgehog clock at Superstore. I knew it would look perfect in my goddaughter's room, although I was tempted to keep it for myself!

I found this great hedgehog softie tutorial and whipped one up right away in Michael Miller's Hegehog's color scheme.


I added a Bagsket to hold it all, and although the colors won't match baby's room, it will be a great tote for car toys.


Next month, I plan on hosting a second shower for a different crowd and I have a few things up my sleeve for my little peanut. Can't wait to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...