Thursday, November 25, 2010

Simple Favor

I had a local customer put in a big order and wanted to add a little something to say "thank you" while I was packaging it up.

The problems with this are many...
you have to keep costs down so you don't have to raise prices
you want it to be something fun or useful so it doesn't end up in the trash
you want your little parcel to still be able to fit through "The Slot of Doom" at the post office

Stroke of Genius! Hand stamped napkins. So simple, thoughtful and fun. Everyone uses napkins and they pack down flat.





Here are my adorable green matryoshka napkins. I think I want some for me! I think they would make great hostess gifts, add-ons for a foodie or fun to stamp in your theme for a party. Just make sure that you use waterproof/archival ink, or your guests may end up with mustaches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...