Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Aqua and Avocado Swap Gift!

Heidi at Foxgloves, Fabric and Folly hosted a vintage swap for all things Aqua and Avocado.  And I just got my package in the mail! I feel very spoiled!

My partner is fellow Canadian and Etsian Danielle Todd. You can find her work here -and FYI her prices are great!


Just look at all this loot! A necklace, bath sponge, fabric (well...actually a table runner, but to a sewer everything is fabric), buttons, recipe cards (I'm always out!) and my favorites: an awesome little casserole dish and coffee cup cuff.

I am wishing that I had tucked a few handmade things in as well, but knowing that she sews, I couldn't resist the piles of aqua and avocado linens that I found!


Thanks Danielle! Hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic swap package you received! I really love that little casserole dish! Thanks for sharing the link to your blog on Heidi's swap posting! I wish everyone had done so! I just posted what I received on her blog if you're interested in seeing what my awesome swap partner sent to me in this swap. It was a fun time indeed!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...